Zalikah & Rebecca's Dessert
TRIPLE LAYERED MOUSSE
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 bottles fresh cream (300 ml)
- 2 thickened cream
- White chocolate buttons
- Chocolate buttons
- 2 packets of Oreo biscuits crushed
WHAT TO DO:
1) Add a quarter of a bag of chocolate buttons to a microwavable bowl, then add 2 tsp of cream.
2) Microwave the chocolate until smooth
3) Repeat these steps with the white chocolate buttons in a separate bowl
4) Pour one carton of thicken cream into a bowl
5) Add 300ml of cream into the bowl.
6) Put a hand blender on low and beat the mixture for 10-20 seconds.
7) Add half of your melted chocolate in to the mixture and fold it in gently.
8) Do the same steps for the other carton of thicken cream but use the melted white chocolate.
9) Get the pack of Oreos out and crush them (add as many Oreos as you like).
10) Add 1-2 tsp of cream and mix well and then put this mixture into the bottom of your cup.
11) Layer the different mousse mixtures into the cup. Enjoy!