Wood Pics Remix
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Printed picture
- Modge podge
- Blocks of wood (cube shapes)
- Gel medium
- Bowl of water and a cloth.
WHAT TO DO:
1. Coat the surface of the wood block with modge podge.
2. Put picture face down onto the wood’s surface.
3. Smooth out paper so no bubbles are left.
4. Leave it to dry.
5. Get a wet cloth and rub of the paper.
6. Dry your surface with a cloth and cover with gel medium. Then all you’ve got to do is wait for it to
Tip: If you rub away at the paper a bit harder you will get
a funky weathered look!