Walt's Magic Trick
HOW TO DO THE TABLE CLOTH TRICK
1) First, find a tablecloth with no hem, or cut a piece of cloth to use. The more slippery, the better.
2) Spread out the tablecloth with only one edge hanging off the table.
3) Hold onto the edge of the tablecloth with both hands, and bunch it up. Practice pulling straight down, towards your toes.
4) Now you can set the table. Practice with unbreakable stuff first – you might need to add weight to the items with fruit and water!
5) Pull the tablecloth out from under the kitchen items. Remember to pull straight down, not out!! As fast as you can.