WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sheets of paper
- Blue tack
- Tin foil
- 3 ping pong balls
- Sticky tape
WHAT TO DO:
1) Use a bowl to draw a nice circle on your piece of paper and cut it out.
2) Cut a line to the middle of the circle
3) Make a funnel shape and secure it with tape
4) Snip a small hole at the tip of the cone to allow for a straw to fit through
5) Insert the end of a straw and use sticky tape to keep it in place
6) If you don't have any ping pong balls, you can make a ball by covering some cotton wool with tin foil (so it’s super light).