WHAT YOU NEED:
- Thick cardboard
- A plastic bottle 1.5L
- Bike pump (the standing kind for more power)
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut 3 feet for the rocket out of card and stick to the bottle so it can stand upside down.
2. Fill your 1.5L plastic bottle 1/3 with water
3. Now you need to fasten the bike pump (valve end) to the bottle top with plasticine. Make sure no air can escape.
4. Stand the bottle on its feet upside down - making sure no water is escaping.
5. Put on safety goggles and have an adult around to supervise and start pumping the bike pump so the bottle fills with air.
7. Watch it sky rocket into the stars!