Udon Noodle Soup
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Pack of fresh udon noodles
- 4 cups of vegetable stock
- ½ cup of thinly sliced carrots
- ½ cup of snow peas
- ½ cup of shiitake mushrooms
- 2 tbsp of white miso (shiro miso)
- ½ cup of spring onions
WHAT TO DO:
1. First up, you’ve got to cook your noodles. Cook your noodles
according to package instructions.
2. Once you’ve got your noodles all sussed, boil up your
stock and once it starts bubbling throw in your carrots, peas and mushrooms and
3. Lastly mix in your udon noodles and your spring onions
and you’ve made udon noodle soup!