WHAT YOU NEED:
- Old tyres
- Face mask (to wear while planting)
- Top soil
- Horse poo/compost
WHAT TO DO:
1. Lay down a layer of rocks inside your tyre ( these help to create drainage)
2. Then you need to add a few layers of newspaper to stop the weeds growing up into the garden.
3. Then lay down a layer of soil.
Now add a layer of hay, this helps to soak up the excess water.
4. Grab your soil and add another layer of soil. At this stage you could add some horse poo or compost mix to add nutrients.
5. Lastly you want to use some potting mix which you can plant in to.
And there you have it! You’ve created your own funky tyre