By Holly Roberts
New Girl is almost over for the first season and this makes me very sad. So I've compiled my 10 favourite moments from the entire series.
New Girl Top 10 Moments
Let me know if you agree!
10. True American. This drinking game is now a real game played by real people (crazy people at that). If you missed the rules to this – check them out here
9. The Fastest Butt in the Land race between Jess and Nick while Caroline waits in Nick's room.
8. Schmidt's complicated pronunciation of straight-forward words: "Chut-e-ney", "Poppac-corrrno"
7. Jess wears all her clothes from her exe's whilst confronting him about their relationship
6. The douchebag jar
5. The super awkward scene with Paul and Jess in a string lingere outfit. ""I hope Paul's packing some coral pollops cos this starfish is hungry!"
4. Winston plays with the paper cups and turns them into an elaborate hat at his envelope packing job. Plus Winston's elephant costume
3. Jess' inspiring speech to Julia "I break for birds. I work a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the past 24 hours. I'm about to go pay this $800 fine. And my cheques have baby farm animals on them bitch!"
2. Jess realises her relationship with Russell is lacking "I'm just like "Russell, put away the passion. And show me a moderately good time"
1. When the guys sing 'Time of My Life' to Jess in the restaurant to cheer her up back in the first episode. Warm fuzzies!
Now while we sob about no more New Girl for a while, we can watch Dirty Dancing to tide us over. Hey it worked for Jess!
Fortunately FOUR are playing the season again from Tuesday 24th July! Time to relive the wonderful hilarity