WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 paper plates
- Sticky tape
- Paint & paint brushes
WHAT TO DO:
1) Paint the paper plates any colour you like then leave them to dry
2) Carefully cut one straight edge off one of the paper plates. The big part of the plate will be the dinosaur’s body.
3) Draw the shape of the dinosaur’s long neck and head with pencil around the other paper plate’s rim.
4) Draw the shape of the tail and four legs.
5) Carefully cut these shapes out with scissors – get someone older to help you.
6) Stick these parts to the dinosaurs body with sticky tape.
7) Continue to decorate your dinosaur by adding googly eyes, stickers, drawing scales or big teeth it’s up to you!