WHAT YOU NEED:
- A pencil
- 1 piece of white card
- Coloured pencils
- Sticky tape
- Coloured paper or old wrapping paper
WHAT TO DO:
1) On a piece of card draw a small fish and colour it in with coloured pencils.
2) Carefully cut it out using scissors and stick it to a piece of string with sticky tape.
3) Cut out a small rectangle from coloured paper or old wrapping paper and stick your piece of string to it.
4) Wrap the coloured paper around the end of your pencil and stick it down with sticky tape.