Party Hat Craft
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You can buy plain party hats from your local $2 shop OR you can download a party hat template HERE
- Some cardboard paper in different pastel shades
- Scissors (make sure you get help with these)
- Dark felt tip pen
WHAT TO DO:
1) With the colored paper, cut out eyes and noses for the rabbit with simple circles. Get someone older to help you with the cutting!
2) Cut out triangles and long thin pieces for the whiskers
3) Attach the eyes and nose with glue to the birthday hat
4) Draw on a mouth with your felt tip pen
5) Cut slits in the side of the hat with your scissors (get someone older to help with this)
6) Cut out ears and fold at the bottom about ¼” up!
7) Insert the ears and secure with tape inside!
8) Attach string to the sides of the inside of the hat to tie around the head
9) Secure with tape and wahoo, you have a hat to party in!