WHAT YOU NEED:
- Scissors - get some help from someone older!
WHAT TO DO:
1) Cut a long strip of paper
2) Fold the paper like this and make sure the width of the folds are the same size.
3) Draw the outline of a person at one end of the strip. Make sure that the head touches the top edge and the feet touch the bottom edge of the strip and that the hands touch either side.
4) Trim off any leftover paper that isn't long enough to fold. Cut out the person, leaving the folds intact at the hands so the chain does not break. Get someone older to help this part can be tricky!
5) Unfold the paper, and you’ll have a chain of people! leave them how they are or you can decorate however you like!