Kiwi Photo Frame!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A picture
- Black, orange and brown paper or cardboard
- Googly eyes
- A ribbon
- Scissors (get someone older to help you use these because they’re sharp and you could hurt yourself!)
WHAT TO DO:
1) Draw and cut out your kiwi shapes – (body, beak, legs, wing)
2) Now cut a hole in the kiwi’s tummy – make it a bit smaller than the size of your photo
3) Now glue your photo to the back of the kiwi’s body
4) Glue other kiwi parts together to finish your kiwi – glue legs and wings to the back of the body and stick eyes and beak to the front of your kiwi
5) Grab your ribbon, make a loop and glue it to the back of the head!