Goodbye Matsing! As I predicted, Matsing is no more and Malcolm and Denise have been split up –Malcolm to Tandang and Denise to Kalabow.
- Malcolm found the hidden immunity idol! Not only that, his predicament has pretty much turned full circle. He won the reward challenge for his new tribe which scored him major brownie points, he’s been immediately welcomed in to the fold, and he gets to skip tribal council for the first time!
- Poor Dana. She must have been feeling really awful to pull herself out of the game. That must have been such a strange, déjà vu moment for Jonathan, seeing what happened to him in his previous season happening to someone else.
- I love that Jeff called Abi out at the immunity challenge for her lack of participation in the challenges. Then again it reminded me a lot of Sandra and Courtney in the Heroes versus Villains season who almost always sat out in challenges; if you watched that season, you’ll remember that Sandra won. It better not be a repeat in history!
- How close was that immunity challenge?! Mere seconds, it was! I really thought it was Katie’s poor performance in the first part of the challenge that caused them their loss so was really surprised when she didn’t get any votes at tribal council.
- That hug and kiss at the end was just so awkward! I wonder what must have been going through Jeff’s head at the time...
- I would like Kalabow to get a win just so Denise can get at least one time away from tribal council but Tandang are in a really good place now and I think they might just score another victory.
- Even though Pete has already approached Malcolm, if Malcolm really is the long time Survivor fan he says he is, I think he would try and at least attempt to talk strategy with Michael. If anything ironically Michael would really benefit from teaming up with Malcolm since Malcolm has an idol.