WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong glue
- Jar with lid
WHAT TO DO:
So pretty much just things you’d have lying around the house, here’s how you make it!
1. Blow up a balloon and hang it from the ceiling with string.
2. Fill a jar with string and lather it in plenty of glue.
3. Cut a hole in the jar lid, feed the end of the string through the hole, and put it back on the jar.
4. Pull the string through the hole and wrap it around the balloon. Wrap the string around the balloon heaps of times!
5. Wait for the glue to dry so it’s solid, then pop and remove the balloon.
Then you can get creative and hang them at different levels!