Sticky Stars Rules of Entry
Please make sure you read the Rules of Entry on this page as well as the Terms and Conditions for entering Pickled Possum Productions competitions, you can find the terms and conditions by going back to “Sticky Stars Duets” / “Terms and Conditions”.
STICKY STARS DUETS RULES OF ENTRY
- Contestants must be New Zealand residents aged between 10 – 16 years old at the time of entry.
- Contestants must present a signed talent release form at the location where they are entering (Without a release form contestants WILL NOT be able to compete) talent release forms can be printed from the Sticky TV website or obtained at each filming location, however if you choose to fill out a talent release form on the day of filming you will need a parent or guardian with you to sign it.
- We will be working on a ‘first in first served’ basis, you will be asked to sign in as you arrive – contestants will be taken through the caravan in order of arrival – The caravan will be on location no more than 1 hour prior to filming start time so lining up more than 30 minutes before filming start time is not recommended.
- A maximum of 20 karaoke duet contestants will be accepted at any one location. Where filming is going quicker than anticipated Pickled Possum Productions may choose to accept more than 20 duet contestants. You may wait or return later in the day to see if we can fit you in however we can not guarantee that you will get to sing. You may bring as many people as you like.
- Sticky Stars Duets will be filmed in a purpose built caravan, only one duet at a time will be singing inside the caravan, everyone else will be required to wait inside the caravan awning or possibly outside – It is advisable that you bring a warm jacket and an umbrella if it looks like it is going to rain. (Shelter such as band rotundas will be available in some locations but not all)
- We will do our best to show as many people as we can from each filming location however we cannot guarantee that all contestants will be shown on Sticky Stars Duets as part of Sticky TV.
- Transport to and from locations is your responsibility. If you are taking part or coming along to support a friend please insure that you arrange transport with a caregiver so that you get yourself safely to and from the venue.
- You must be available for filming of the finals should you be selected, which will be filmed in Auckland on a selected day in October/November 2013.
- Quarter and Semi-finalists will be picked through a public voting system. Finalists will be judged by a guest judge. No correspondence will be entered into in terms of the voting or judging results. Pickled Possum Productions decision on winners will be final.
- Pickled Possum Productions reserves the right to disqualify contestants at any time for any reason.
- Disqualified contestants may not re-enter the competition at any time.
- If you are selected as a winner and we cannot contact you after 3 attempts by phone with any of the numbers you have supplied, Pickled Possum reserves the right to award your placing or prize to another contestant.
For any questions about these terms and conditions please email firstname.lastname@example.org