WHAT YOU NEED:
• Pieces of cardboard
• 2 x Craft knives
• Fabric paints in different colours
• 3 x plain t-shirts
• Print out of images/shapes to cut out your stencils
WHAT TO DO:
• Cut out your shape and trace around your shape onto cardboard.
• Create stencil by cutting out shape you have just traced onto cardboard.
• TIP: Put a piece of cardboard inside your shirt to stop paint going through to the back piece of fabric.
• TIP: Tape your shirt flat so there are no bumps or pulls.
• Place stencil onto tee and paint over it to create your t-shirt design.
• Leave to dry then remove and voila!