WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 carrots
- Frozen peas and corn
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 500g premium minced beef
- 400g Watties crushed tomatoes
- 500g Watties pasta sauce
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 500g dried spaghetti
- 1 tsp of Olive oil
WHAT TO DO:
1. Dice up your onions.
2. Place some
oil in a frying pan then add your onions, crushed garlic and mince to the
3. When your mince has browned (just browned not dry) add
the can of crushed tomatoes, pasta sauce and herbs to the pan.
4. Chop up your broccoli and grate your carrots.
5. Add in grated carrot, chopped broccoli, frozen peas
6. Bring that to the boil, and when it’s boiling away reduce
the heat and let it simmer for about
20 minutes, that’ll soften all the veges and get the flavors mixing.
7. Now you need to prepare your spaghetti. Start by
getting a pot of water boiling (make sure you have an oldie helping out).
8. Place the spaghetti in to boiling water and cook until
it has softened.
9. Once the pasta is cooked you can plate up the spag
bol and garnish with some parsley