Snap Crackle Pop
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 cups of rice bubbles cereal
- 1/2 bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 10 Popsicle sticks
WHAT TO DO:
1) Melt the margarine in a large saucepan over low-medium heat.
2) Add the marshmallows and vanilla extract. Let it sit for about 30 seconds as it slowly melts. Stir gently.
3) Once the marshmallows are partially melted, remove your pan from the heat.
4) Stir until the marshmallows are melted completely and lumps are gone - you can use a whisk for this!
5) Add the Rice Bubbles and stir until they’re coated with the marshmallow mixture.
6) Next grease a baking pan with oil spray – grease your hands a little too to stop the mixture to sticking to them.
7) Pat down the mixture in the baking pan with clean hands.
8) Then let the mixture cool down for 20-30 minutes.
9) Next, cut into rectangles, and mould each piece into a Popsicle shape.
10) Push a Popsicle stick through the bottom of each treat.
11) Melt the white and milk chocolate separately over a low heat until smooth. Add a dash of vegetable oil to each to help it spread better.
12) Now it's time to get dipping! Dip each Popsicle into the chocolate then place it back on the baking tray. Decorate with sprinkles.