WHAT YOU NEED:
- Piece of ply or anything to race on (you could use cardboard)
- Double sided tape or blu tack
WHAT TO DO:
1) First up make your 3 lanes by putting together yellow, green, blue and red Lego into long sticks. A few blocks from the start leave a gap for your releaser then double side them onto your boards evenly apart.
2) Next up make your releaser out of white lego. Make it as wide as your lanes with double lego to block the lanes.
3) Make your finish line out of black and white and place on lego at the end.