WHAT YOU NEED:
WHAT TO DO:
1) Fill some balloons with rice and tie the tops in a knot. Use a funnel to pour the rice inside. These will weigh the blown up balloons to the floor and can be used as the throwing balls too.
2) Blow up some balloons and draw ninja faces on them.
3) Attach the blown up balloons to the weights with string.
4) Arrange them onto the floor. You are ready to play!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Take turns at throwing balls. The goal is to hit or pop a balloon!
- You get 5 points if you hit the balloon and 10 points if you pop a balloon.
- Safety is also important! Make sure the throwing balls are soft! The rice filled balloons are perfect. Clear everything away from the throwing zone and put some dividers up so you don’t damage anything in your house!