WHAT YOU NEED:
- Chipolata sausages
- Red pepper
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 small broccoli florets
- 1 tsp of honey
- Kebab sticks
WHAT TO DO:
1. Take a length of 3 sausages, carefully uncoil and smooth
out the joints between each sausage. Gently squeeze the meat so that the
sausages become one continuous length.
2. Using a potato peeler slice 4 strips from the outside of
the pepper and courgette (use the remaining veg, chopped in the sauce). Take
the thin strips of pepper and courgette and coil them within the sausage coil.
Use a wooden skewer or stick to secure the lollipop.
3. Cook for 10-15 minutes until browned and cooked through.
4. To make the ‘hidden' veg sauce, place the tomatoes,
pepper and courgette (left from cutting vegetable strips) into a small saucepan
with broccoli and honey. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 10-15 minutes
until vegetables are tender. Whizz with a hand blender until smooth-ish!