Sammie & Stefan's Entree
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THE DIP:
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 tbsp of sour cream
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Squirt of lemon juice
WHAT TO DO:
1) Cut up the avocado and tomatoes then put them into a blender. Add the other ingredients and blend together.
HOW TO MAKE THE GARLIC BUTTER:
- 1tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- Mix them both together
HOW TO MAKE KIWI DIPPERS:
1) Spread some garlic butter on some slices of bread.
2) Carefully cut out a kiwi shape
3) Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Watch them carefully so they don't burn
Serve the avocado dip with your kiwi dippers, YUM!
- Make sure you have someone older to help you when you are in the kitchen.
- Please note the microwave we use on the show is a convection oven. Always check with someone older before you put anything in to a microwave or oven to make sure it is safe.