WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped rhubarb
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 50g butter
- 50g of apple puree
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
WHAT TO DO:
1. Sift flour, baking powder and sugar into a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, melt
butter and mix with milk and egg.
3. Pour in milk mixture and mix lightly to combine.
4. Spoon into muffin tins to around ¾ full.
5. Sprinkle with mixed raw sugar and cinnamon.
6. Bake at 180 for 10-12 minutes.