Balloon Skewer Trick
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A sharp skewer
- Cooking oil
- A balloon
WHAT TO DO:
1) Inflate your balloon until it’s almost full and tie it off
2) Coat the skewer on both sides with cooking oil
3) Hold the skewer with one hand and the balloon in the other so that the knot and opposite end are parallel to your hand
4) Slowly pierce the balloon with the skewer. As you do this, use a twisting motion, through the knot and exit at the other end where there is still some slack in the balloon.
5) To get the skewer out, carefully pull the skewer out while pinching the far hole- it will leak a bit of air, so deliberately pop the balloon so no one knows!