How to make a diary!
WHAT TO DO:
Have a hunt around your house to find some old paper or old books, but remember to ask your parents if you can use them just in case they’re important!
- You could use old printed paper. Use the clear side to write on! That’s up-cycling!
- You could make a cover from old cardboard from the recycling bin.
- You could use an old exercise book you never use and cover it in some paper.
Decorate however you like and start writing!
DIARY WRITING TIPS:
- Diaries are private, NEVER read anyone else’s diary…
- Write down the date, time and place when you’re writing in your diary! Then you’ll be able to think right back to that very moment and not forget a thing!
- Take it where ever you go! Take it to school and maybe you can write something at lunchtime!