WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 pkt of ginger nuts
- 4 mini potties
- Can of condensed milk
- 2 sachets of yellow jelly
- Re-sealable bags
WHAT TO DO:
1. First you want to mix your jelly crystals (make sure
they’re yellow!) together with hot water and make sure the crystals are
dissolved. Pour the jelly in to your potties and pop them in the fridge to set.
2. Now for the ginger nuts…Take your packet of ginger nuts
and place them in a re-sealable bag and smash them up (tip: use a rolling pin
3. Now put the broken up ginger nuts in a bowl and add
condensed milk so a squishy consistency is formed.
4. Once the jelly is set add the poo mixture to it and you
have your very own poo-poo potty!