WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 oregano plants
- 2-3 parsley plants
- Onion sets/seeds
- 1-2 capsicums/peppers
- 2-3 basil
- 1 tomato plant
- Gardening Gloves
- Potting mix/high grade soil
WHAT TO DO:
1. Using stakes and string, mark out a big circle inside the
vege bed, and then divide that circle into 6 wedges.
2. Plant 2-3 basil plants in one wedge – sweet basil is best
3. Next plant 2-3 oregano plants in another wedge – this
gives you that ‘pizza-y’ smell.
4. Then plant 2-3 parsley plants in one wedge.
5. Plant 1 tomato plant in to a wedge – Roma is the best
variety for puree.
6. Plant 1-2 capsicum/pepper plant in to another wedge
depending on your preference!
7. Lastly plant your onions. These can be planted from sets