Pickled Elf Bottoms
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Different skin coloured panty hose – ask mum if she has some old ones
- Cotton wool balls
- Sticky label
- Scrap fabric cut into circles
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut the pantyhose into 10cm strips and place four cotton balls inside.
2. Pull the pantyhose into a sack with the thread wrapped around to form to cheeks and tie a knot to close them up.
3. Trim off the untidy ends and there you have it! One elf bottom!
4. Then make multiple pickled elf bottoms so you can fill a jar with them!
Once you have a jar full it’s all about decorating…
- Design a label and stick it on, then put your fabric circle over the top of the jar and screw on the lid.