WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cardboard box
- Lots of different coloured tissue paper
- Masking tape
- Glue stick
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut off extra flaps from inside the box to make it less
sturdy – you want it to be able to fall apart.
2. Tape one length lightly (use small amounts of tape in
3. Carefully put two holes in the top and attach the string
to hang up.
4. Add in the treats.
5. Lightly tape all the other sides of the box.
6. Cut fringes in tissue paper and glue tissue paper fringes
to all sides of the box.