WHAT YOU NEED:
• Magazines and old wrapping paper with cool paper and patterns
• Shelf leveling clear gel or clear varnish
• Paint brush
• Nice elastic that you can use for making bracelets
• Kebab skewers
• Tinfoil tray used for roasting
WHAT TO DO:
• Choose colourful pretty paper and cut long isosceles triangles out.
• Roll up using a little glue to hold in place then dry them strung on to kebab skewers, resting on a tinfoil tray.
• Spray coat with gel or varnish and leave to dry.
• Repeat depending on how many you need for your bracelet of necklace.
TIP: Use a pretty shoelace which beads can be threaded onto for a necklace!