Mon's Mini Plum Crumble
Pre-heat oven to 180 – 200c
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 cups of plums (pitted, quartered)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 140 g self-raising flour
- 85g olivio spread (chilled)
- 11/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Plain unsweetened greek yoghurt
WHAT TO DO:
1. Combine plums and ¼ cup brown sugar in a bowl + place mixture into individual ramekins
Then your topping…Make sure you have clean hands for this!!
2. Rub the flour and butter together with your fingers until you have a soft crumbly texture then add in the sugar and mix it together with your hands.
3. Scatter topping over your plum mixture in each ramekin and bake for 20-30mins or until golden brown on top.
Serve them with some unsweetened yoghurt and they’re ready to eat!