WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sewing machine
- Cotton and felt material
- Matching cotton
WHAT TO DO:
1) First up cut your material to desired size keeping in mind that once you sew it will be slightly smaller. We cut ours 25cm by 15cm.
2) In the middle of one side cut and sew on a shape to jazz it up – we did the classic first aid cross in red.
3) Sew up all sides but leave one small part on one side open.
4) Turn inside out and fill with wheat.
5) Hand stich the small part you left open.
6) To heat your wheat bags place in the microwave for 1 – 2 minutes with a mug of water make sure it’s microwave safe.