WHAT YOU NEED:
- A piece of paper
WHAT TO DO:
1) Place paper landscape in front of you.
2) Fold piece of paper in half, from top to bottom. Don’t make sharp creases, gently press down on paper to fold. You can rip it if you crease it too much.
3) Unfold it, then fold the top back into the centre crease
4) Again, fold that part over and to the same spot.
5) Take that bar and fold it over itself twice.
6) Fold it in half length ways so that the flat sides of the paper are together.
6) You are ready to pop – take two top folded corners and pull the thin piece down, then grab the corners at the bottom.