Mongolian Dumplings aka Buuz
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 500g Mince
- 1 ½ cups of Flour
- 1 ½ cups of water
- ½ cup of minced
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- Spring onion
WHAT TO DO:
1. First up, you’ve gotta make your dough, it’s incredibly
easy. All you’ve gotta do is take your water and your flour, and mix it up! Get
your hands in to the mix, make sure they’re clean though!
Don’t overwork the dough, you want it to be nice and smooth.
And once that’s done you can blend up your mince!
2. Next you need to mix all your ingredients together and
once that’s done chuck in some pepper to taste.
3. Roll dough in to a tube shape.
4. Tear off bits from the tube and roll them into a circle
shape. Make sure the bottom is thicker than the edges.
5. Place the mince into the centre.
6. Pinch edges to the top, leaving a gap on top to vent.
7. Dip the bottom in olive oil so it won’t stick.
8. Steam for 20 minutes and serve with soy sauce.