WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 raw egg
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- Worcester sauce
- Tomato chutney
- 1 diced onion
- Watties frozen pea, carrot and corn mix
- Handful of fresh herbs (use whatever’s in the garden or
use dried mixed herbs)
- 750g of beef mince (make sure you use lean stuff! You know
it’s good when the mince is red with not too many white ripples of fat.)
WHAT TO DO:
1. The first step is to get a big bowl and using your clean hands, mix together the following
- 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs- to bulk out the mince
- The raw egg- to bind it together
- 1 tsp of Worcester sauce
- 4 dessertspoons of tomato chutney
- The onion
- 1 cup of the Watties mix
- The herbs
- Pepper to season
2. Spray your oven dish with a little oil and flatten the meat into a rectangle shape.
3. Lay the boiled eggs end to end in a row down the middle
of the mince.
4. Wrap the mince around the eggs and pat firmly together to
create a loaf shape.
5. Pat in the breadcrumbs.
6. Put in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees and cook for 35
minutes or until golden on top.