WHAT YOU NEED:
Sand Polythene (Pond Lining)
Medium sized rocks to line the edges
Your choice of plants to liven up your pond surroundings!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Firstly, you’ll need to check with your local council for pond/water guidelines in your area.
2. Now you can get started on digging a hole for your pond!
3. Next, you’ll need to cover the surface of your pond with sand so that it is ready to be lined!
4. Line your pond with Polythene. Place rocks around the edge of the pond to hold the lining in place & to help make your pond look great!
5. Now it’s time to add water!
6. Once your pond is complete with water & all, you can decorate it’s surroundings with your choice of plants from Mitre 10 MEGA!
Remember to ask your local pet shop advice on the best way to introduce fish to your new pond too!
33476 user(s)love it enough to push the button
Big Brother Australia
Hamish and Andy's Gap Year Asia
The Good Wife
Australian Federal Police
The Queen Latifah Show
Survivor: Blood vs Water
Testing The Menu
Project Runway All Stars
The Block NZ
Having problems with the FOUR Kids website?
Let us know!
Copyright © 2013 - MediaWorks TV - All Rights Reserved
Standard Competition/Promotion Terms and Conditions | Website Access Policies | Employment Opportunities | Advertise on This Site