Leanna's Mini Polaroid Necklace
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Modelling clay
- A photo printed – really small
- A chain
- Eye hook
- Craft knife
- Craft glue
WHAT TO DO:
1) Create a mini Polaroid background using the white modeling clay…..you will probably need a craft knife to cut out the square so be very careful as they are very sharp!
2) Push the eye hook into the top and bake in the oven according the instructions on the back of the modeling clay packet.
3) Once its cool, cut out a photo and glue to the back of your modeling clay.
4) Thread your chain and you’re ready to rock your new necklace!!