WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sea salt. This does most of the hard work by soaking up bad smells and releasing the good ones!
- An orange, lemon or lime
- Herbs, we used basil and mint
- A knife
- Chopping board
WHAT TO DO:
1) First, cut your orange, lemon or lime in half.
2) Then carefully scoop out the fruit from inside and save it for later! Fruit salad anyone?!
3) Fill the empty half with sea salt – this is what soaks up all the bad odours and brings out the yum citrus-y ones!
4) Put some basil leaves in to boost the good smells even more!
You can come up with heaps of awesome scent combos! Lime with mint leaves smells great!