WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 ½ cups plain flour
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 cup trim milk
- Vanilla essence
- Lite spray oil
- 1tbs melted butter
- 2 tbs hot water
WHAT TO DO:
1. Sift the flour, baking soda and cream of tartar together.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the egg and sugar together.
3. Now mix the milk into wet ingredients.
4. Combine wet ingredients into the flour mixture,
along with a few drops of vanilla essence, the melted butter and hot water.
5. Heat your frying pan and spray a bit of oil in it so the
mixture doesn’t stick to the pan.
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop up your mixture and spoon into the pan.
7. Leave them to cook until you start to see little bubbles
forming on the top. Now you can see they’re ready to flip!
8. When they are cooked on both sides you’re ready to serve
Kaitlyn’s suggestion was to serve them with jam and cream!