WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 packets raspberry jelly
-1 pkt unflavoured gelatine (for extra firmness)
- 3/4 cup cream
- 3 cups boiling water
- Green food colouring
-100 flexible straws (or enough to fill your container)
- Tall container
- Rubber band
WHAT TO DO:
1. Combine raspberry jelly and gelatine in bowl and add boiling water (have an oldie help you with this step!)
2. Let it cool to lukewarm and then add the cream and 5 drops of green food colouring.
3. Gather your straws and put them in the container. It’s important that the straws have a tight fit so use a rubber band around the straws to help, or you could just add more straws to fill the container.
4. Pour the gelatine mixture over the straws in the container and place in the fridge to set.
5. Once the jelly is set, run the straws under warm water and squeeze your jelly worms out.