WHAT YOU NEED:
- Jelly crystals in various colours
- Muffin tin
- Help from someone older
WHAT TO DO:
1) Get someone older to help you cut your oranges in half and carefully cut around the inside and scoop out the contents (be careful not to pierce the skin).
2) Put your oranges into a muffin tin to keep them steady.
3) With some help make up the jelly mix (according to pack directions) in various colours and pour into the shells of fruit.
4) Put them in the fridge until the jelly has set.
5) Once set, carefully slice the oranges in half with a knife!
6) Jelly oranges are a yummy once and a while treat and great to share with your friends and family!