WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dinosaur plastic toys
- Modeling clay
- Petroleum jelly
- Plaster of Paris powder
- Poster paint
- Paint brush
WHAT TO DO:
1) Fill an empty container with molding clay and press down so it sits nice and tight.
2) Brush your dinosuar toy with petrolium jelly then press it into the molding clay until it is half way buried.
3) While your dinosaur is chilling in the clay, mix up your plaster of paris. You will need to mix it with a disposable spoon - two cups of plaster of paris with one cup of water in a disposable cup.
4) Gently remove your dinosaur from the molding clay and in its place pour the plaster of paris.
5) Leave the plaster of paris in the mold for 20-30 minutes to set and it will be ready to rock and roll!
6) One they are totally dry, take them out of the moulds.
7) Decorate your dinosaurs any way you like!