Ice cream catch
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sticky tape
- Stickers or cut up pieces of paper to look like sprinkles and anything else you want for decorating!
- A pompom to put on the top!
WHAT TO DO:
1) Blow up a balloon and get mum or dad to help you tie it in a knot.
2) Decorate it with stickers or cut up pieces of paper to look like ice cream sprinkles. Get someone older to help you with the cutting.
3) Stick a pompom on top with sticky tape!
4) Roll a piece of paper into a cone shape and use sticky tape to keep it in place.
5) Pop the ice cream balloon in the cone and start playing the game!!
Throw the ice cream up in the air and try to catch it in the cone!