Homemade Lip Gloss
WHAT YOU NEED:
-Vaseline (you can also use beeswax)
-Berry flavoured drink crystals (like raro or a powdered drink, preferably something berry and pink)
-Eye glitter (probably from a $2 shop (needs to be super fine and preferably liquid/cream)
-A cheap blush/lipstick in a nice pinky colour
-Almond oil (it’s got vitamin d + e! score)
-Small lip gloss sized containers ($2 shop)
WHAT TO DO:
1. Put a small amount of Vaseline into a microwave safe bowl
2. Heat the Vaseline in 30sec at a time (keep checking!) until liquidy
3. Add in a few drops of honey + almond oil
4. Stir in some of your drink crystals – just a little to add flavour and colour
5. At this point you can also add a little scrape of your fav blush or lip stick + some eye glitter to glam it up – make sure it’s all stirred in.
6. Lastly you want to pour some of your mixture into your little container
and then chuck it in the fridge to set!