Homemade Gift Box
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Hardback book
• Craft knife
• Wrapping paper
WHAT TO DO:
• Take book and select the first few pages and cover it with glad wrap (used to conceal compartment)
• Mix water and glue together until you get a solution, 50/50 water and glue.
• Brush the 3 edges of book with glue solution
• Place something heavy on top of book to apply pressure. Wait around 15 to 30 minutes.
• Open book to the first glued page, and draw a rectangle 1cm away from edges. Cut along these lines, until you reach the bottom
• Brush insides with glue, and apply pressure for another 15-30minutes.
• Place presents inside box and wrap!