Homemade Drum Kit
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Tin Can
• Unsharpened pencils
• Permanent markers
• Wrapping paper & tape
WHAT TO DO:
• Take your empty tin can and draw a straight line across the base one third of the way in from the side using a permanent marker.
• Gently hammer along the line with a hammer. Be careful not to hammer too hard or you might put a hole in it.
• This will create two different pitches for your drum so you don’t just get the same sound. You can’t make a melody with just one sound! Test it out using your pencils as drum sticks.
• Now you can decorate however you want!
• To create more different music, you can do this with a whole lot of different sized cans and make yourself a whole drum kit!