Glee is coming up to its 100th episode, and Fox has revealed the setlist!
The two-part episode airs this month in the States, and will feature music that was voted in by fans, who were asked to pick 10 songs out of the show's 30 most beloved performances in late-2013, via the official Glee website and Facebook page.
To honour the milestone, Columbia Records will be releasing an album called Glee: The Music Celebrating 100 Episodes later this month on 25 March. The full tracklist is available below:
1. "Keep Holding On"* featuring Mark Salling (Puck)
2. "Valerie"* featuring Naya Rivera (Santana) and Morris (Brittany)
3. "Defying Gravity"* featuring Lea Michele (Rachel), Chris Colfer (Kurt) and Riley (Mercedes)
4. "Raise Your Glass"* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
5. "Toxic"* featuring Rivera (Santana), Morris (Brittany) and Agron (Quinn)
6. "Happy" featuring Paltrow (Holly), Chenoweth (April), Morrison (Will), Darren Criss (Blaine) and Riley (Mercedes)
7. "Party All the Time" featuring Paltrow (Holly)
8. "Total Eclipse of the Heart"* featuring Morrison (Will) and Chenoweth (April)
9. "Loser Like Me"* featuring Criss (Blaine), Kevin McHale (Artie), Chord Overstreet (Sam) and Jenna Ushkowitz (Tina)
10. "Be Okay" featuring Michele (Rachel) and Rivera (Santana)
11. "I Am Changing" featuring Riley (Mercedes) and Colfer (Kurt)
12. "Just Give Me a Reason" featuring Agron (Quinn) and Salling (Puck)
13. "Don’t Stop Believin’"* featuring Michele (Rachel), Criss (Blaine), Colfer (Kurt), Morrison (Will), McHale (Artie) and Ushkowitz (Tina)
Original castmembers Heather Morris (Brittany), Harry Shum Jr. (Mike), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes), Dianna Agron (Quinn) and Kristin Chenoweth (April) will also be returning for the episode that FOUR cannot wait to bring to New Zealand!