Gerry's Fruit Jelly
WHAT YOU NEED:
150ml apple juice
550ml cold water
6 leaves of gelatin
1 tsp of fresh lemon juice
Can of peaches
WHAT TO DO:
- Mix 1/3 apple juice with 150ml of cold water. (Watering it down a little bit)
- Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes (just enough water to cover)
- While the gelatin is soaking add the apple juice mix to a medium sized pan and stir till hot, but not boiling.
- Squeeze out excess water from gelatin.
- Get your gelatin, mix it in with the warm juice mix until it’s fully dissolved.
- Add your lemon juice and the rest of your apple juice and stir in well.
- Pour mixture into a plastic cup and add your fruit. Chill it overnight.
Fill up a bottle with water, freeze that and chuck it in your lunchbox to keep the jelly cold. When the water’s melted, you’ve got a nice refreshing drink…awesome!