Egg Shell Planter
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Six egg shells
- Potting mix
- Breathing mask and gloves
WHAT TO DO:
1) Crack the top off the egg shells and remove the egg!
2) Wash the shells and leave them to dry. Once they are dry, spoon some potting mixture into each shell. Make sure you wear your breathing mask and gloves for that part!
3) Sprinkle some seeds into each shell, we used basil and parsley.
4) Lightly cover the seeds with some more potting mix and sprinkle with water.
5) Place your egg shell container in a warm sunny spot and wait for the seeds to sprout!