Gerry: Special Blog!
Gerry: Quick Fire Interview!
1) What was the last pic you posted on Instagram? A picture of Pokemon on my TV! (My friends and I were having a Pokemon marathon).
2) When was the last time you went to a dress up party was and what costume did you wear? Last year I went to a Masquerade ball and I had a Batman mask!
3) Song that you are currently listening to on repeat? Orion by Metallica. It’s an 8 minute long instrumental, but it’s a song that definitely takes you somewhere else. If you’re a guitar player, it’s one of those songs that you’ll instantly want to learn!
4) Current Hollywood celebrity crush? Margot Robbie
5) What did you have for breakfast this morning?Eggs!
6) If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find? A bunch of Filipino food (thanks mum), a bunch of Dutch food (thanks dad) and your old classic, milk.
7) What picture do you have set as your current phone screensaver? My cat, Pharaoh. I take too many pics of him haha!
8) What latest TV show have you become obsessed with? Parks and Recreation. Aziz Ansari and Nick Offerman are hilarious!
9) How many pairs of shoes do you own? 14 pairs I think? I’m all about boots and sneakers.
10) What is something we would be surprised to know about you? I write a lot of poetry in my spare time! I’ve been writing poetry since I was 5 or 6 and I took out my High School poetry competition a couple of times.
11) What inspires you? Watching people succeed and achieve their goals. When you see someone with intense drive and focus, you can’t help but feel the same way too.
12) The best things in life are… 3 things – Family, Friends and Happiness. If you’ve got all three rounded out pretty well, then you’re living the life!
13) What’s your ultimate dream? To still be working in TV and have a super cool family of my own!
14) If you could have a superpower, what would it be? It wouldn't be a superpower, but I’d want to be Batman. Highly intelligent, super-skilled in multiple fields, billionaire…he’s got it pretty good!
15) What’s the nicest thing someone has done for you? Recently Walt boosted me onto his shoulders at a concert, which was pretty nice!
16) What’s the nicest thing you have done for someone else? I took my mum, dad and sister out for my parents’ wedding anniversary. I always enjoy going out with the family over dinner and doing that over mum and dad’s anniversary was extra special.