WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- ¼ cup of plain flour
- ¼ cup of white sugar
WHAT TO DO:
1. The first step is to preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. On little pieces of paper write somemessages and fold up to go in the biscuits.
3. Whisk the egg white with the vanilla essence until it’s foamy.
4. Mix the flour and sugar into your eggy mixture.
5. Grease a biscuit tray with a little spray oil.
6. Spoon on a tablespoon of batter and rotate the tray to make a 8cm circle.
7. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
8. Use a spatula to pick up the batter circle from the oven tray (use gloves to protect hands while pulling biscuit out of oven.)
9. Put the message in the middle of the circle and fold the circle in half and squeeze the edges together.
10. Pinch the biscuits over the side of a mug to hold their shape.
- You have 20sec to mould the biscuits before they go cold and hard once out of the oven, so you can only cook a few at a time.
- When the biscuits come out of the oven they are really hot, so wear a pair of gloves – Gerry wore a new pair of gardening gloves.