WHAT YOU NEED:
• Needles and thread
• Hot glue gun
• Fake flowers and leaves and all things of that nature – heaps of different colours and sizes
• Pretty ribbon
WHAT TO DO:
• Poke a hole through the stem of a flower. If they have metal in them, use hot glue gun.
• Thread the stem of another flower through the hole and tie the two together.
• Repeat for the rest of the flower stems.
• Twist up the whole string of flowers and add any extra leaves.
• Add some ribbon at the back to fasten or just for decoration.