Floppy Disk Planters
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Floppy disks - 5 for each planter
- Hot glue
- Plants in little plastic containers
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Squeeze a thin line onto the edge of a disk and attach
it to the second disk's edge.
2. Keep going until you've gone all the way around.
3. For the bottom, glue four edges of your fifth disk and
4. Lastly pop your plants in.
If your plant pots don’t fit try recycling yoghurt
containers or trim the top off the plastic container if they are too tall.
You can use floppy disk labels to name your plants, and
to make notes about how to care for them.