• Paint nails a silvery/grey colour.
• Take a piece of text heavy newsprint and dip it in some water or mouthwash.
• Place wet newsprint on nail and push down hard for about 10-15 seconds then peel away
• Add a top coat so that the ink stays on.
• Iron newspaper on a very low heat.
• Sew together several sheets to create thicker layer.
• Sew together two large sheets and cut out arm and neck holes (singlet style)
• Wrap and secure several large sheets around waist to form skirt.
• Add a newspaper bow.